PDA

View Full Version : Music

Squee Guy
06-23-2005, 02:09 PM
What kind of music do you like? I want to know what people listen to.
I like Punk; some bands I like are Green day, Blink-182, Simple Plan, RANCID, Less Than Jake, Transplants, Good Charolette, and Bowling For Soup.
This can be made into just talking about bands and music too.

I have no idea if this thread was made already, sorry if it was.

CONELRAD Advisory
06-23-2005, 02:28 PM
This is what the "what are you listening to right now" thread is for.

tater
06-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Ooh, honey. Let me just say this before they beat you to shit. Sit back, relax, find a topic you like/can relate to and say something witty or meaningful. If you find that hard to do then this might not be the place for you.

We don't need topics to get to know each other, we already do. If you're looking to join, then read up and find out who we are. Otherwise, you'll just be barbequed for being an attention whore.

Tater's tip of the day: You don't have to make threads to be a good poster. If you post in threads already present, you'll get noticed just as quickly if you're ever going to get noticed to begin with.

Sally
06-23-2005, 02:30 PM
It's been made before. I think it got deleted in the server crashy dealie though.

Heh, you listen to everything I listened to in 6th grade. None of that is punk, sorry to shit on your parade.

I listen to classic rock and metal mostly. Punk and industrial sometimes as well. Nine Inch Nails is my favorite as of the moment. After them...probibly Bowie.

Edit: Damnit, I got beat. Nevermind the first two paragraphs.

MST3Kakalina
06-23-2005, 02:36 PM
did you try reading over the first page before you made this thread? just asking.

closing due to redundancy, idiocy, and flamebait.